State Street Senior Auditor (m/f) Financial Services in Frankfurt, Germany
Welcome to State Street
GET TO KNOW US
What We Do
From our position at the very centre of the global financial system, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Our systems help them to invest in a broad range of securities across open markets, execute their investment strategy and account for their trades.
We first opened our doors in Europe in 1970 with an office in Munich and expanded our footprint into Frankfurt in 2003. Today, our services in Germany span the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Who We Are
We’re more than 30,000 people in 30 countries. We’re united by a common purpose: to help our institutional investor clients more effectively invest the world’s savings.
We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do. Our smart, engaged employees are essential to our client service and continued success.
Our strength comes from within. With the vision of our people, we’re managing and leading change as the global financial services industry evolves.
We’re committed to helping every employee feel valued so they can meet their full potential. It’s part of our inclusion, development and corporate social responsibility commitment.
CREATE THE FUTURE
We’re looking for motivated people who share our ambition to improve the efficiency of the world’s financial system, interested in working in an environment that emphasises teamwork and integrity. We give our employees the tools to balance their professional and personal life, including paid volunteer days and access to employee networks so they can stay connected to what matters to them.
Whether you’re focused on quality assurance or working across business divisions, starting your career with State Street will build your own future as you help shape the future of financial services.
For the Internal Auditdepartment in our companyState Street Bank International GmbHin Frankfurtwe are looking for a Senior Auditor (m/f) – Job ID 145506*.*See major responsibilities and required skillset below.
- Assisting and participating in audits of our Asset Servicing/Custody Business (Global Services) which include custody, fund administration and depot bank
- Performing risk assessment and testing the internal control environment as well as reviews of business processes and internal controls using a risk based audit methodology
- Analyzing data, facts and test results to draw appropriate conclusions regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls
- Completing audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings
- Communicating audit progress and findings by providing information and recommendations for review
- Ensuring adherence to company policies, Corporate Audit procedures, the Institute of Internal Audit Standards and industry regulations
- Demonstrating solid understanding of COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations), AICPA,FDICIA, SAS70, ISO 9000 standards, IIA and any other laws and regulations applicable
Education, Experience and Skills
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration; a CPA/CIA is beneficial
- Several years of Financial Services audit experience including risk based audit experience preferably in public accounting or financial services internal audits
- Financial Service, Custody, Wealth Management, Banking and/or Insurance industry experience
- Proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying risk based audit skills
- Ability to research industry regulations when necessary and to interact with Senior Management
- Proficiency in German and English
- Willingness to travel up to 40% annually, mostly in Europe
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills as well as willingness to develop core competencies in Audit
Please visit statestreet.com/careersand click on “Job Opportunities” to search and apply for open positions. Please include your salary expectations.
Job Title: Senior Auditor (m/f) Financial Services
Job ID: 145506
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Germany - Frankfurt