NAVTEQ Sales Support Specialist II in Frankfurt, Germany
HERE are recruiting for a Sales Specialist to join the Automotive Sales Team. In HERE Automotive we are part of the process to re-define the automotive industry. Highly Automated Driving Solutions require highly accurate digital maps and services, which are provided by HERE.
To help provide critical support to some of our key accounts in the automotive industry. You will work closely with the account managers by providing product information, technical understanding, quotations and terms and conditions. You will also look to act as the Junior Account Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to develop their sales experience within the technology and automotive industries.
The Sales Specialist is a critical role to expanding HERE business and boosting HERE’s profits.
- Participate actively in customer meetings and coordinate sales programs for increasing initial and update sales
- Build close relationships with the various departments (Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing) within the customers' organization to identify and resolve customer issues
- Maintain an increasing level of contact with existing and new customer interfaces
- Identify, with the sales and marketing team, potential business opportunities
- Support planning, preparation and organization of internal and external meetings
- Effective interface between customer and various HERE departments e.g. customer marketing, customer program management, finance, etc.
- Weekly reports (forecast, meeting reports, over dues)
- Sales support and administration to manage the day to day activities and customer follow ups
- Bachelor's degree in economics or related field.
- Some experience in a relevant sales, marketing or similar professional role is a plus
- Good technical understanding/high interest in navigation data, software, platform technology
- Ability to establish internal relationship with the different departments
- Ability to establish influential relationships throughout the customer
- Ability to actively participate in cross-functional teams
- Expertise level of knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Interest in the global automotive business and automotive navigation business
- Fluent in English is a must, German language skills a strong advantage
Job: Sales & Business Development
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Germany-Frankfurt
Req ID: 1600036621