Unisys Position Opening at Unisys in Frankfurt, Germany
"At Unisys, we have a passion for working with advanced technologies, brilliant minds, critical clients and solving some of the world's great problems."
As a Team Lead CIS you are a leading member of the Unisys Cloud & Infrastructure Implementation business. You are a technical resource for technical reviews, integrations, configurations and own an expert level of IT enterprise knowledge. You’ll be responsible to check the solution against the client requirements (architectural design, stage of completion, feasibility, etc). Working closely with additional Unisys resources is required. Ensuring that the solution is based on Unisys best practices and leading the teams that will implement these solutions.
You drive value to Unisys clients through the delivery of solutions that utilize standard portfolio offerings while applying a consistent solution methodology to drive requirements based solution approach.
Within Unisys, you are by skills, attitude and success an example and coach for more junior colleagues. You support management in the development of the EMEA CIS implementation group.
Specifically, technologies such as cloud, SDDC, hybrid IT, virtualization, ITSM, SIAM, hold no secrets for you. You are certified in methods like TOGAF, ITIL, Prince2, etc. You know the trends in IT, have knowledge of and relations with key technology vendors such as Microsoft, Dell/EMC, Cisco, VMware, ServiceNow, AWS, Oracle, etc.
- At least 4-6 years of experience working in ICT Delivery**
- Experience in leading teams in the delivery of solutions related to the Data Center, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- A Proactive, client oriented and result driven attitude
- Flexible, innovative and pragmatic
- Strong in structure with an eye for detail
- Dynamic and active. Able to inspire and convince at different levels
- Strong in listening, motivating and analyzing
- Independent, result driven with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A degree in business and/or IT
- Specific Skills in one or more of the following:
- Server Infrastructure and Virtualization (Vmware/Microsoft/Linux)
- Private Cloud & Automation
- Datacenter & Cloud Migration (Azure, AWS)
- Big Data Infrastructure
- Software-Defined Storage, Backup & Archive
At UNISYS, you will be surrounded by motivated colleagues who are looking forward to work together with you. Please send us your detailed CV, copies of your degree, certifications, references, possible start date, salary expectation and kindly refer to the Job-ID and title in the subject line of your email.
“ The work on interesting, diverse and challenging projects together with competent colleagues in a friendly atmosphere with flexibility regarding your workplace and work timings. This is a good work-life balance for a consultant.“
Dr. Tobias Lindinger
Architect Automation & Virtualization
Working for Unisys since 2012
PeopleSoft Req Number: 301594
Job Location: GERMANY / Hessen / Frankfurt
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Category: Solution Services