State Street Intern Human Resources (m/w) in Frankfurt, Germany
Welcome to State Street
GET TO KNOW US
What We Do
From our position at the very centre of the global financial system, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Our systems help them to invest in a broad range of securities across open markets, execute their investment strategy and account for their trades.
We first opened our doors in Europe in 1970 with an office in Munich and expanded our footprint into Frankfurt in 2003. Today, our services in Germany span the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Who We Are
- We’re more than 30,000 people in 30 countries. We’re united by a common purpose: to help our institutional investor clients more effectively invest the world’s savings.
- We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do. Our smart, engaged employees are essential to our client service and continued success.
- Our strength comes from within. With the vision of our people, we’re managing and leading change as the global financial services industry evolves.
- We’re committed to helping every employee feel valued so they can meet their full potential. It’s part of our inclusion, development and corporate social responsibility commitment.
CREATE THE FUTURE
We’re looking for motivated people who share our ambition to improve the efficiency of the world’s financial system, interested in working in an environment that emphasises teamwork and integrity. We give our employees the tools to balance their professional and personal life, including paid volunteer days and access to employee networks so they can stay connected to what matters to them.
Whether you’re focused on quality assurance or working across business divisions, starting your career with State Street will build your own future as you help shape the future of financial services.
For the Global Human Resourcesdepartment in our companyState Street Bank International GmbHin Frankfurtwe are looking for an Intern (m/f) – Job ID 143709.
- Supporting the local HR-Team in their daily business as well as servicing and advising employees
- Processing general HR administration (e.g. contract amendments, employment certificates, entering personnel data)
- Creation of reference letters for all employee groups
- Collaboration with the GHR Service Center
- Supporting payroll preparation and follow-up
- Organization of anniversaries
- Maintaining personnel files and –data as well as various templates
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations and processing of reports
Supporting national and international projects
Ongoing studies in Business Administration, Social Science or other relevant studies
- First HR experience as an Intern or Working Student at best
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Considerate and structured approach to work
- Proficiency in German and English written and spoken
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application either in German or English language.
Job Title: Intern Human Resources (m/w)
Job ID: 143709
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Germany - Frankfurt