Hilton Worldwide Commis de Cuisine in Frankfurt, Germany
A Commie de Cuisine will support the Chefs and kitchen brigade to deliver great food and ensure food production meets the highest standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Commis de Cuisine, you are an integral part of the delivery of great food to all Guests across our food outlets. A Commis de Cuisine supports the senior Chefs on a day-to-day basis by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure consistent food production that meets the high quality brand standards expected by the Company
- Ensure food production and delivery is done in a timely manner
- Avoid wastage in food production
- Provide support to the kitchen brigade
What are we looking for?
A Commis de Cuisine serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
- Previous experience as a Commis de Cuisine or Chef Apprentice
- A working understanding of food safety principles
- Ability to work with a Team
- A passion to learn and a drive to succeed
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Commis de Cuisine
Requisition ID: HOT03FUU