Hella Corporate Center PRODUCT MANAGER (W/M) in Essen, Germany
- As our Product Manager your objective is to develop and maintain a specific product range in coordination with our suppliers and factories in line with the market needs and the technical requirements considering the product and brand strategy.
- You cooperate the working out of an international product range and pricing strategy for the product family taking account of the Joint Ventures objectives.
Your profile is just as diverse as your new tasks:
- You ideally have completed a graduate economist University degree or a related qualification such as Technical / Engineering or business management with strong technical interest.
- You have the capability to work largely unsupervised and with the confidence to provide initiative and innovation. You are self-motivated and capable of maintaining a high level of commitment to longer term projects. Ideally you have worked minimum 3 years in the automotive aftermarket sector, preferably with knowledge of brake systems / applications and a related product portfolio.
- Finally you have good knowledge in MS Office and SAP R3. You are fluent in English and German and are willing to travel.
You are happy to work in a highly motivated team in a very attractive sector. You will be part of a dynamic team in a pleasant working atmosphere. Your daily work will measurably contribute to the success of the company.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 20161109.
For people with vision: hella.com/career