Energizer Holdings, Inc. HR Generalist (D/A /CH & Poland) in Erkrath, Germany
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Reporting to the HR Director Europe Hub, the HR Generalist acts as an HR Business Partner to Managers and Colleagues within D/A/CH-Region & Poland. Responsibilities would include the full range of generalist support and activities including, but not limited to, HR Admin support, recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development, rewards and recognition employee relations, change management, communications and policies.
This position includes:
- Stand-alone role supporting smooth HR operations in D/A/CH-Region & Poland
- Ensure completion of all HR Admin activities through managing third-party payroll providers.
- Own and lead Employee Relations, including employees grievances
- Lead Talent development locally through succession planning, training needs evaluation, support to training delivery (internal and/or external)
- Facilitate performance management.
- Champion Change Management in geographical scope.
- Develop HR policies based on markets’ regulation / legislation.
- Consult on elements of HR strategy and planning
- Contribute to projects in Europe and/or International related to HR Transformation and projects
Required Skills and Experience
- 5- 7 years of previous experience as a hands-on HR generalist
- Fluency in English, Polish and German
- Solid knowledge of HR administration and German labour law
- Experience of Talent Management
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.