DNV GL Electrical Engineer in Dresden, Germany
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
• Modeling, validation, simulation and Assessment of Grid Code Compliance (GCC, IGCC) for renewable generation units and systems, as wind farms, photovoltaic plants, biogas CHP, water power plants
• Assessment of measurement reports and simulations
• Communication with manufacturers of renewable generation systems and their components as well as with grid and wind farm operators
• Issue of Certification Reports
• Degree in electrical engineering, physic or similar
• Work experience in modeling of wind energy turbines with tools like Digsilent-Powerfactory, Matlab/Simulink or similar are eligible but no precondition
• Good command of English and IT skills (MS-Office)
• Independently working and confident
• Ability to work in a team, flexible and able to work under pressure
Requisition ID: 2016-8188
Location Details (Displays to Candidates): Hamburg/Dresden
Position Type: Permanent employment