Ericsson Internal Communications Business Partner Germany (f/m) in Düsseldorf, Germany
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
As an IC Business Partner, you will support our internal stakeholders with highly efficient, effective and competent Internal Communications & Engagement primarily in RWCE *as well as within *R&D;.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support the development and implementation of internal communications activities related to the unit’s business
- Drive the communicative leadership program in the related unit
- Support the development and implementation of creative, cost effective and impactful ways to increase awareness, understanding and engagement in the related unit’s strategy and create the red thread to our company strategy
- Act in accordance to IC ways of working, ensuring reuse of existing assets and best practice
- Ensure synchronization of IC activities in related unit to increase impact and avoid information overload for employees
- Support the implementation of global internal communications and engagement programs towards targeted employees within your scope
- Share continuous feedback and best practice
- Leverage competency from IC Delivery Centers
- Share knowledge and collaborate with IC Community members
- Use related internal channels to ensure maximum reach, impact and engagement, including: AEMs .Unit employee events, newsletters, live webcasts, video recording & production and web management responsibility
- Business Acumen
- Market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Relationship building
- Change & leadership communication
- Communication knowledge & skills for professionals
- Analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
- Project management skills
- Digital IC skills
- Presentation skills
- English skills (spoken and written)
- Creating & Innovating
- Writing & Reporting
- Working with people
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to change
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- 3+ years of related experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Understanding of digital communications
Location: Düsseldorf or Aachen, Germany; willingness to travel up to 50% required.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || North Rhine Westphalia || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;