Ericsson Communications Manager (f/m) in Düsseldorf, Germany
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
- Within the Strategy, Marketing and Communications department
- Located in Dusseldorf/Germany
- For a permanent contract
Expectations & Tasks:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of all PR and Communications activities (off- / online) for the German market
- Engaging, further building and maintaining a strong network of trusted relationships within ICT industry and relevant leading and specialized ICT media and analysts
- Provide strategic advice to Ericsson Germany management on media and communications strategy
- Creation of various texts formats (press releases, journalistic texts, speeches, etc.)
- Planning and implementation of creative press events
- Implementation of corporate publishing projects
- Coordination of online portals and appropriate social media channels
- Coordination of internal communication activities (intranet, newsletter, etc.)
- Responsibility of project management and coordination of service suppliers
Educations & Qualification / Work Experience
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of professional experience in Public Relations of an international company or in a PR agency, preferably in the ICT industry
- Solid network of relevant PR and analyst contacts in the ICT industry as well as the media environment
- Profound knowledge of relevant technical and regulatory issues
- Editorial expertise (off- / online)
- Experience in the implementation of web and social media projects
- Knowledge of the ICT industry and interest in technical issues
- Experience of working across cultures
- Work samples (in German) to be added to the application
Skills & Competencies
- Superior oral communications and advocacy skills
- Excellent writing skills in German (Native) and English (business language), analytic and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding communications skills (in German and English)
- Excellent program and project management skills with proven successes in building relationships with relevant media, analyst and industry stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including excellent customer and service orientation, and an ability to deal professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to analyze, understand and prepare brief papers on complex issues for clear and concise communication with a range of audiences quickly
- Proven ability to develop and execute on grassroots engagements
- Ability to grasp and interpret complex information
- A proven ability to balance multiple priorities while remaining organized in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility including ability and willingness to build on existing knowledge
- Self-starter with a high degree of confidence and self-motivation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || North Rhine Westphalia || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;