Danaher Corporation Senior Manager Commercial Service, Software & Solutions Europe (m/f) - Düsseldorf in Düsseldorf, Germany
Danaher Company Description
HACH is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. As a recognized global leader in the industry, we have enjoyed strong, consistent growth year over year. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Ensure water quality for people around the world.
We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
The Senior Manager Commercial Service Europe provides management and coordination of the HACH European Commercial Service team.
The Position Holder leads development and rollout of service product portfolio, capabilities and expertise across Europe and liaises with the US Service team on new product development and product life cycle management. Key focus is the commercial business development and growth strategy for software and solutions services.
Moreover, he/she participates in the development goals and objectives with regard to European Service revenues that are in alignment with company goals and objectives with responsibility for driving service commercialization within the regional sales teams.
Strategic Planning: *
- Develop commercial strategy for software and solutions services (MSM, Prognosys, RTC, etc.).
- Following market strategy review and create rollout plan to develop service into a commercially focused organization across Europe.
- Participate actively in Service 3-year strategic plan planning and develop short-term tactical plans to reach growth and profitability goals.
- Provide direct supervision and management to the European Commercial Service team.
- Design and successfully execute the EU service commercialization strategy (new and existing products).
- Work with European Field Service Management to maximize tactical execution across the local field service teams.
- Work with European Country Managers and Senior Sales Managers to ensure strong collaboration between the sales & service departments in the regions in alignment with overall EU Sales Strategy.
- Champion the Service organization to internal customers, including the sales Organization, Marketing and BU. To enlarge and optimize.
- Visibility to key opportunities in the sales funnels for the business portfolio, taking necessary commercial steps to deliver results.
- Lead and coach DanaherDevelopmentSystem process within commercial team for the development of service strategies within New Product Development projects.
- Champion DanaherBusinessSystem tools coach and drive DanaherBusinessSystem culture in European Service organization.
- Develop talent within the service commercialization group with clear successors for Key positions. Development plans and their frequent reviews in place for the entire team.
Business Leadership :
- Strong collaboration with European Tech Support Team to increase organizational capability.
- Benchmark Service product management and Best Practice with other Operating Companies and review subsidiaries to identify areas for improvement and putting actions in place to improve / develop a process and sustain results.
- Develop & Harmonize service offerings across Europe to share and deploy best practice
- Complete commercial service portfolio review with team to identify actions and opportunities, including pricing, phase-out, and service offering enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field, advance degree a plus (MBA preferred)
Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in business management; operations, field service or
vast Experience in Multi Project Management.
- Experience in Team Management, especially managing remote teams, is an advantage
- Thorough understanding of customer segments, trends, and market needs for Services (portfolio view).
- Thorough understanding of sales and service by channel and opportunities to leverage strengths to drive additional service sales.
- Willingness to travel for international service activities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. We are a globally diverse team of 59,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. We generated $16.5 billion in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by more than 2,000 percent.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-NW-Düsseldorf
Req ID: HAC003715