Microsoft Corporation EMEA Sales Manager in Cologne, Germany
Job Locations: Munich, Stuttgart, Walldorf, Cologne, Bad Homburg, Berlin, Hamburg
Microsoft Financing (MSF) is the customer financing arm of Microsoft Corporation with 70 employees globally, providing financing to facilitate the purchase of Microsoft products and solutions. We have bold ambitions:
Create the culture where we can all do our best work and bring out the best in others
Offer solutions everywhere we can make an impact
Enable all customers to commit to their digital transformation
Our mission is to be the best sales enabler we can be for Microsoft. We will provide payment solutions for over $3B in Microsoft products and services, across 22 countries. Due to our rapid growth and geo-expansion plans, we are making investments in sales leaders. We are looking for stars for this role. Lots of freedom, creativity, and unlimited possibilities to make a difference available in this role.
We are seeking an experienced senior Sales Manager to work cooperatively with internal account teams and partners serving Microsoft’s largest customers. A strong technology sales management background in a cross sell environment, preferably in the Enterprise market, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales growth objectives is desirable. This position will be based in UK or Germany and require traveling approximately 20%-30% of your time.
Attributes of the role:
• Best in class sales leadership with high energy, consistency, and clarity focus. This requires both people management skills and a strong ability to manage via influence only.
• Ability to manage sales across a broad spectrum of customers and partners from our enterprise segment through our midsized and small business segment.
• Have a deep knowledge and connection to continental Europe
• Quota Attainment for subset of the EMEA Region
• Pipeline Management, Reporting, and Forecasting (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
• Coaching and involvement in key deals
• Build relationships with: Segment Lead’s, LSS’s, PSE’s, and Business Desk team’s
• Contribute to the Microsoft-International leadership team as a key member
• Quarterly accountabilities and partnership with Sales Excellence
If you have proven sales leadership skills with premier clients, financial acumen and a track record of delivering significant revenue results, we’d love to talk to you.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx