Danaher Corporation UX/UI Designer (m/f) - Berlin in Berlin, Germany
Danaher Company Description
HACH is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. As a recognized global leader in the industry, we have enjoyed strong, consistent growth year over year. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Ensure water quality for people around the world.
We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
As UX/UI Designer you will be working in a dynamic and collaborative UX design environment that supports global, crossfunctional product teams. As UX/UI Designer you should be passionate about concepting and creating UX design solutions for water quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver rapid design concepts & prototypes to support UX product design decisions throughout the development process.
- Leverage user workflows to determine core interactions and features for mobile, desktop and embedded firmware.
- Work with cross-functional R&D teams and project stakeholders.
- Guide Software Applications and Embedded Firmware Product teams implementing design solutions.
- Experienced designer for user interfaces with portfolio examples
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as Usability & User Experience, Human Factors Engineering, Interactive Design or equivalent
- Understanding of user interactivity principles, wireframes and storyboards
- Proficient in developing interactive prototypes in Axure or similar tools
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to communicate, demonstrate and prioritize the value of UX design decisions
- Skills in user research methodologies
- Experienced in working in an Agile product development environment
- Fluent in German and English language
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. We are a globally diverse team of 59,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. We generated $16.5 billion in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by more than 2,000 percent.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Research and Development / Scientific
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Berlin-Berlin
Req ID: HAC003672