NAVTEQ Traffic Solution Specialist in Berlin, Germany
The Smart Cities team, part of the Internet of Things business group, is looking for an energetic and creative Traffic Solution Specialist to join us at our Berlin office in Germany.
As a technical expert you will become a trusted advisor to our customers across EMEA for all technical aspects of traffic information services. You will participate in customer meetings, workshops, negotiations, and support RFQ/RFT/RFP response processes. You will actively collaborate with solution and product teams by communicating customer needs, creating use cases and requirements. You will also promote your expertise and showcase HERE Traffic Solutions at conferences and exhibitions.
We are looking for someone with hands-on attitude that can operate in virtual, cross-functional, and international environment.
Provide deep technical expertise on HERE Traffic solutions to customers
Participate in technical workshops with partners and government entities
Support customer-driven and vertical-driven business development activities around traffic information services
Assess customer needs and recommend appropriate HERE traffic solutions
Support RFQ/RFT/RFP processes, assess budgets and pricing
Promote HERE Traffic solutions to customers and at industry events and exhibitions
Create narratives and analysis to instill confidence in HERE Traffic services
Collaborate with HERE Traffic product management teams on features and roadmap
Approx. 40% of travel, mainly in Europe and Middle-East
- Passion to be an expert
- Degree (MSc/BSc) in Engineering or Computer ScienceExperience with cloud solutions, data analytics, and Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Experience with traffic and traffic lights is a plus
- Strong business proposal writing skills with ability to translate features into benefits
- Strategic and creative thinking, and technical problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with multicultural, cross-functional, virtual, and international internal teams, and in customer-facing roles
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with government procurement process is a plus Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French, Spanish or Arabic is a plus
Job: Product Marketing & Management
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Germany-Berlin_Invalidenstrasse 116
Req ID: 1600036753