NAVTEQ Solution Architect - IoT, Cloud in Berlin, Germany
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
This position is based in Berlin, Germany.* Reporting to the *Head of Partnerships in HERE IoT Business Unit, this role acts as the lead technical interface to existing and potential partnerships for the unit, bridging the technical dialog between IoT product teams, and partner technical contacts. The role is the primary source for technical evaluations and management of potential and on-going partnerships.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Represent HERE IoT as a senior technical expert in internal / external meetings and discussions that are pertinent to specific partnership activities
- Analyze external partner products, technologies, and their utility in integrating and/or augmenting HERE IoT products.
- Work with HERE IoT Product teams to assess technical gaps, and requirments on the roadmap, which can be addressed through partnerships.
- Develop and deliver technical requirements spec for potential partnership agreements, reflecting HERE product team requirements.
- Compare and provide technical recommendations for prospective multiple partner solution.
- Work very closely with partnership business manager, to formulate technical plan for partnership engagement. You will need to build and maintain good working relationships with other departments in the unit especially product development, solutions engineering, and quality teams.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 8 to 10 years of technical experience in mobile, internet, or IoT industries
- Thorough understanding cloud and/or IoT software architectures. Hardware knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of HERE’s products, services and markets is a must. Understanding of new technologies, and proven abstract and creative thinking skills, is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer/partner facing experience.
- Strong professional demeanor
- International business experience and willingness to travel
Job: Research & Software Development
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Germany-Berlin_Invalidenstrasse 116
Req ID: 1600036694