MediaMath Senior Specialist, Programmatic Strategy and Optimization in Berlin, Germany
The Programmatic Strategy & Optimization (PSO) team is responsible for driving client performance on the TerminalOne platform, leveraging the latest product functionality as well as partnerships in the adtech ecosystem. The team is responsible for the generation and evangelization of global best practices on the TerminalOne platform, in addition to providing research & consultative services designed to help clients curate their ideal holistic marketing plans. The optimization support that the team provides is shared across the MediaMath client base in the form of direct-to-client consultation and selective managed services. Internally, PSO supports a variety of teams seeking trader subject matter expertise, including Sales, Account, Marketing, Product, Product Commercialization, and Training.
MediaMath is currently seeking a Specialist with exceptional quantitative and analytical skills to become a subject matter expert on the topics of Programmatic Strategy & Media Optimization. In this critical role, this person will become well versed on how media campaigns are managed using MediaMath’s proprietary Terminal One platform and optimization engine. The Specialist will manage campaigns as well as consult directly with MediaMath’s clients to help achieve client performance goals. The Specialist will also participate in a number of research, analytics, and testing efforts in order to develop new best practices on the TerminalOne platform as well as cultivate industry thought leadership. This person should not only have strong quantitative skills, but also have strong general problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise, excellent communication skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience, and enjoy working in teams.
Please include a cover letter in your application
• Become an expert at using MediaMath’s proprietary TerminalOne platform
• Work with the Account teams and clients globally to understand client campaign goals and design media campaigns setup for success
• Execute and oversee day-to-day yield management across a variety of MediaMath clients, including performance monitoring, identifying and implementing enhancements, issue identification and escalation
• Participate variety of analytical R&D projects aimed at improving best practices, thought leadership, providing advanced client insights, or validating new TerminalOne product features
• Codify and share best practices across the Global PSO team
• Develop strong understanding of MediaMath’s products, opportunities & internal processes
• Provide subject matter expertise to MediaMath teams and clients, including external meetings alongside Sales & Account, as well as internal opportunities partnering with the Training team.
• Provide feedback and input for Product Development efforts
• Provide guidance to Marketing on a variety of thought leadership efforts
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.).
• Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for evaluating data
• Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
• Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
• Excellent communication skills – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
• Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with SQL or other data manipulation tools
MediaMath employees can expect to work in an environment governed by Math Values: Obsess About Outcomes; Innovate to Scale; Win/Win Wins; Make Decisions, Take Responsibility.
Travel: Miniumum domestic and international travel required