Nvidia Senior Software Engineer in Berlin, Germany
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
NVIDIA is searching for a top software engineer specialized in compilers to join the rendering team in Berlin, Germany, and help to advance NVIDIA's Material Definition Language (MDL) technology. See http://www.nvidia.com/object/material-definition-language.html for more information on MDL and NVIDIA’s rendering products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the NVIDIA Material Definition Language (MDL) compiler for the NVIDIA Iray rendering system and for the MDL SDK
- Program back-ends for renderer integration using LLVM, PTX, and GLSL
- Contribute to the evolution of the MDL language specification
- Work in a highly motivated team of software engineers on commercial products
- Deliver internal presentations on your work and in some cases, external presentations
What we need to see:
- Strongly self motivated with passion for compilers
- Compiler expertise including LLVM or similar frameworks
- Thorough knowledge of C++ in a multi-platform environment
- M.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, or related degree
- 3+ years of professional compiler development experience
- English language skills
- Experience in data-parallel programming and parallel hardware architectures
- Experience in computer graphics, rendering, and shading languages
- Software architecture and software design skills
- Experience in performance optimization
- Experience with programming on Windows, Unix and Mac environments
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time