NAVTEQ Senior Product Marketing Manager - Location Cloud Platform in Berlin, Germany
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com/.
HERE is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to market its Location Cloud Platform. This is an opportunity to make a real impact globally in our fast-growing Enterprise market, leading the launch and go-to-market activities for innovative new products across new vertical markets.
Responsibilities: Your responsibilities would be:
- Drive Go-to-market execution and collaborate with sales, product and central marketing to scale the launch
- Define use cases which drive marketing messages and demand generation
- Develop marketing assets and campaign to help execute revenue generation
- Develop product positioning and messaging via collateral, content, success stories/case studies
- Drive lead generation via on-line and off-line tactics
- Launch new products and define requirements/deliverables for roadmap
- Be the voice of customer via deep understanding of needs, market trend, and competition
- Provide input into market strategy, Long Range Plan and Annual Budget
- New market development
- Passion for everything geo-spatial and maps
- Experience in Product or Solution Marketing technology of products to Enterprises.
- Experience in some of the following key activities: Messaging, Positioning, Product launch, Market Research, and Sales/Field readiness
- Technical/engineering background and understanding of full-stack web and app development.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, good listener
- Strong collaboration skills: A demonstrated ability to work across functional teams to achieve common goals
- Fluent, savvy about leveraging social opportunities to engage and connect virtually and in person
- Willing and able to travel for event support and customer meetings
- Experience in new business development; understanding of business case development and pilot customer engagement
- BA/BS in technical or related marketing degree preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience, ideally in Product Marketing
Job: Product Marketing & Management
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Germany-Berlin_Invalidenstrasse 116
Req ID: 1600036645