Amazon.com Graduate CS Rotation - June 2017 Start in Berlin, Germany
Fast Track your Career!
Amazon customer services is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join an internal program which will provide opportunities of varied skill acquisition, to help support associates in their quest to progress within 3 years.
Graduates will commence the program in a CS role (for example, resolution lead, coaching lead) and will rotate through a number of assignments including support functions. During assignments graduates will need to lead and develop teams of associates to meet performance objectives in order to fulfill and exceed our customers’ expectations. You will also be responsible for measuring, evaluating and improving the processes in the assignment area, reporting on key metrics data and driving simplification and improvement within your area.
The result is a learning environment that’s quite unlike any other. During the course of your graduate program, you’ll have the chance to work alongside experienced leaders, giving you a unique insight into our business and the skills you need to excel within it.
We want to hire & develop the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You will be able demonstrate strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
· You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
· You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
· You will be willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts
We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
· An undergraduate / bachelor’s degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Language fluency in your chosen OU (FR / DE / IT)
· Customer obsession
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate ability in these skills by referring to projects / assignments whilst at university and participation in other activities outside of the working environment
· Effective communication and public speaking skills, as well as composure under pressure and professional attitude
· Experience in planning and organizing; evaluates priorities and priorities appropriately
· Comfortable talking in front of a group as well as one-on-one with an individual
· Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to resolve conflict and communicate intentions clearly
· Ability to identify root causes of issues, both system and human, and learn/apply techniques to resolve those issues
· Meets time commitments and deadlines; excellent time management and planning skills
· Creative, detail oriented, and highly motivated team player
AMZR Req ID: 457678