NAVTEQ Global Manager Corporate Responsibility in Berlin, Germany
HERE is a leading cloud technology provider thatenables people, enterprises and cities around the world to harness the power of location and create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. We transform information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live and interact with one another. HERE is uniquely positioned at the center of several cutting-edge technological advancements that will improve peoples’ lives and enhance sustainability and inclusion – cloud computing, the Internet of Things, Smart Cities and connected/autonomous driving.
HERE is looking for a dynamic, energetic and tech-savvy individual to manage our global corporate social responsibility efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for ethics and a talent for business and marketing, with the ability to tell a compelling story using modern communication tools.
The Global Manager of Corporate Responsibility will be part of HERE’s Communications and Marketing team and will report to the global head of Government Relations. The Government Relations team’s mission is to support all of HERE’s business activities, shape relevant HERE public policy positions, engage in outreach, and develop and drive dialogue with government, industry and other community stakeholders. The Global Manager of Corporate Responsibility will collaborate closely with the Communications, Marketing and Government Relations teams and with teams across HERE to advance HERE’s reputation and demonstrate HERE’s commitment to good corporate citizenship.
The Global Manager of Corporate Responsibility will be responsible for understanding the expectations of consumers, customers, employees, investors and the broader society with respect to responsible corporate citizenship and will collaborate across the organization to fulfill the commitment to CR in the design and implementation of the business strategies and operational objectives of HERE.
- Manage the development, coordination and implementation of HERE’s global CSR strategy and activities
- Use internal communications channels to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies and drive active engagement in CSR initiatives by HERE employees
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to position HERE as a global leader in responsible corporate behavior
- Build strategic alliances and coalitions with business partners and key constituency groups whose work and missions are aligned with HERE’s priorities
- Work closely with communications and marketing teams to promote ONE HERE brand and story and to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility
- Work closely with Government Relations team to shape and position HERE as an engaged and responsible corporate citizen before policymakers and regulators
- Strong commitment to social responsibility and ethical corporate behavior
- Passionate about technology and its ability to improve society
- Experience and expertise with digital media, campaigns, social media and modern communications tools
- A visionary, creative, strategic thinker and self-starter who is proactive and entrepreneurial
- A strong and effective leader who can drive alignment and execution across a matrixed organization
- Excellent interpersonal, advocacy and political skills
- Excellent written communications skills; excellent oral skills, including public speaking, meeting facilitation and presentations
- University degree
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Germany-Berlin_Invalidenstrasse 117
Req ID: 1600036529