AT&T Stellenangebot für Uniabsolventen: Global Service Manager - great opportunity for recent graduates! in Böblingen, Germany
AT&T Business Solutions & International – Who We Are
In today’s world, business is fast, global and mobile. Our solutions help companies adapt to shifting demands. And we give businesses a competitive advantage by helping them quickly react to change. Nearly 3.5 million businesses from the largest multinational corporations to small businesses turn to AT&T. We work in all major industries, including financial services, manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, hospitality and government. We serve nearly all of the Fortune 1000. And we have a consistent strategy and a long-term investment plan to grow in economies around the globe. In Germany, we serve business customers located mainly in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity for graduates or recent graduates.
AT&T’s Network Services drive our customers’ business – work with them as a Service Manager to ensure they achieve the full benefit!
Be the main focal point for all service-related questions, and act as your client’s advocate inside AT&T.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead regular customer meetings, both virtual and face to face, including the management teams
• Act as the main contact during critical customer situations
• Feel responsible and show commitment for the customer’s service experience
• Make sure the services run as expected, and proactively identify related improvement opportunities
• Discuss and agree with the customers what they can and should expect from their services
• Collect and present key performance statistics
• Help your customer to transform their business with the help of AT&T services
• Help identify and fix issues before they cause damage
• Develop good relationships to key people at your client, to help identifying new revenue opportunities
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills: empathic, respectful, persuasive, and diplomatic
• Stress resistant
• Continuous reliable delivery to agreed timescales
• Analytical and pragmatic approach to resolving problems
• Capability to adapt to cultural diversity
• Excellent presentation skills
Education and Qualifications:
• University degree – IT, Economics, or Business Administration is an advantage
• Affinity to IT, telecommunications and/or networking would be beneficial
• Fluent German, including advanced written German
• Fluent English, including advanced written English
• Good knowledge of office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Office-based in Boeblingen, but requires ability to travel with overnight stay
What We Offer
• International work environment with great cultural diversity
• Plenty opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally
• Highly supportive team
• Never-boring variety of challenges – learn something new every day!
• Integration and education plans including personal mentoring
• Create your own personal track record in a word leading company
• Interesting benefits (company car, flexible working, pension plan, ...)