EY Transaction Advisory Services: Global Origination Hub for Germany, Switzerland and Austria (“GOH GSA”) - Senior Consultant (f/m), Frankfurt in All, Germany
Title: Transaction Advisory Services: Global Origination Hub for Germany, Switzerland and Austria (“GOH GSA”) - Senior Consultant (f/m), Frankfurt
Location: DE-All-Eschborn / Frankfurt (Main)
Job Number: ESC001JL
Your goals are what matter
- You have reached milestones. We have too. That’s why we are expanding our success on the market with our trusted business advisors: Committed. Business-minded. Imaginative. Come on board: It’s your time - drive your career!
- You have ambitious plans. At EY, you’ll be able to focus on your specialized field and give your career new impetus.
- You strive to reach the top. We already have and we’re here to stay. So we can offer you a wide range of development opportunities to foster your ambitions. It’s up to you: Make your time count - at one of the world’s leading transaction advisory firms!
Responsibilities to help you progress
- As a GOH GSA Senior Consultant (f/m) you will be part of the Global Origination Hub for Germany, Switzerland and Austria, which is a principal driver of Transaction Advisory Services (“TAS”) go-to-market strategy. GOH GSA focuses on two key aspects:
(1) Deal origination – developing specific deal ideas together with the Head of Origination for Germany, Switzerland and Austria and discussing those with corporate and private equity clients
(2) Idea generation / strategic discussion – taking EY point of view / analysis based on knowledge expertise, experience and discussing those with corporate and private equity clients
- You will directly report to the Head of Origination for Germany, Switzerland and Austria with the opportunity to assume responsibility for selected origination initiatives
- You will engage with sector and product teams globally to build go-to-market initiatives around these insights and act as nexus point for idea generation, drawing in insights from the business
- Further, you will enable account teams to hold meaningful strategic conversations with clients at a C-suite level and you will contribute to discussions with clients regarding private equity and portfolio companies.
The profile you need to make a difference
- A university degree and a minimum of two to four years of professional experience in investment banking, corporate development and/or strategic consulting
- Proficiency in German and English with excellent communication and presentation skills (other languages are a plus but not a requirement)
- High motivation and passionate personality
- Ability to multitask and coordinate effectively
- Excellent communication skills across hierarchies
- Very structured way of working
- Outstanding client handling skills to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Existing sector focus is beneficial but not a requirement
- Willingness to travel as required
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Ambitious plans? Don’t lose sight of them. Make your goals reality with us! Take charge of your career at EY – in a culture that fosters diversity and professional training, in an environment that rewards enthusiasm and ensures a balance between work life and leisure time.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Take the next step and apply for this position online using our job portal. Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions on the telephone at 49 6196 996 10005.