EY Senior Manager Analytics (f/m) in Munich, Stuttgart or Eschborn in All, Germany
Title: Senior Manager Analytics (f/m) in Munich, Stuttgart or Eschborn
Job Number: ALL001MZ
Your tasks - to help you progress
The primary job of a Risk analytics manager will be to plan, resource and manage the delivery of Analytics engagements to clients. This will include:
- Identifying appropriate resources
- Developing project plans
- Running client meetings
- Managing the execution of day to day tasks from drafting data requests, reviewing code and analytics outputs and visualisations and drafting client reports
- Managing project budgets and WIP
- Identification of opportunities for upsell and cross-sell
Your profile - to help us progress together
- Bachelor of Science. First major in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics. Second major in one of the following: Accounting, Financial Management, Economics, Statistics
- Education course covers a programming language (Visual Basic, C, Java, ACL, SAS etc)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge in a data visualisation tool (Spotfire, Tableau, etc)
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working in a blue chip organisation in an information role such as in a Business Intelligence department or a Management Information department. Experience in Report design and development (including gathering user requirements, sourcing data, developing algorithms and creating reports).
- Some project experience in leading teams to develop new solutions to deliver analytics or information based solutions to internal clients.
- Experience within Internal Audit
- Experience working with financial processes (Procurement, Order to Cash, Record to report)
- Managing teams of data analysts
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on 49 6196 996 10005.