EY Global Regulatory Analyst Banking & Capital Markets (m/w) / Eschborn in All, Germany
Title: Global Regulatory Analyst Banking & Capital Markets (m/w) / Eschborn
Location: DE-All-Eschborn / Frankfurt (Main)
Job Number: ESC001I6
Global regulatory reform is a key driver of change in the banking and capital markets and affects how EY’s clients do business now and in the years to come. Working directly with the Banking & Capital Markets (BCM) Global Regulatory Network, this role is responsible for monitoring regulatory change and identifying how these changes will impact our leading BCM clients.
The analyst will be responsible for providing insights on key regulatory change items globally, and will compare and contrast how different regulatory environments impact clients, operations and strategy. In addition to monitoring regulatory changes and assessing impact, the analyst will also be contribute to the development and execution of strategic thought leadership and market insight initiatives focused on BCM regulatory issues. The analyst will also support key regulatory programs including the Regulatory Driven Transformation solution.
This role requires the ability to combine an understanding of key global banking regulations, strong analytic skills and a strategic mind-set with real-world perspective driven by both the client’s experience and broader marketplace drivers. The analyst will also collaborate with regulatory analysts focused on the Americas and European markets.
Essential Functions of the Job / Responsibilities
- Support the activities of EY's Global Regulatory Network, including the preparation of briefing materials and analysis to facilitate client discussions
- Leverage a deep knowledge and understanding of the banking industry and work in conjunction with the BCM leadership to prepare insightful analysis on regulatory changes and trends, as well as the implications of those changes for EY or for the firm’s clients.
- Develop insights into the impact of banking regulation, and be able to contrast different regulatory environments.
- Participate in client meetings and key strategic planning activities and major initiatives (including pursuits). Help map issues to existing EY services and identify new opportunities.
- Proactively alert BCM Regulatory leadership regarding tactical and strategic changes, and assess the impact of those changes on internal strategies and plans.
- Develop network of relationships with Subject Matter Advisors for risk and regulatory issues.
Analytical/decision making responsibilities:
Superior ability to analyze information coherently and succinctly. Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources and develop a compelling point of view that drives results. Talented at understanding multiple business driversbr> br>
Confidence in developing a point of view, recommendations and insights regarding the future outlook of the industry. Skilled in identifying trends that will translate into key market-facing initiatives for the firm.br> br>
Demonstrate an ability to use quantitative methodologies to review data inputs to produce analytic insights.br> br>
Adept at implementing strategically sound analytic methodologies and skilled in coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills.br> br>
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
For more information to our Core Business Services please click here.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on 49 6196 996 10005.