EY Endpoint Security Infrastructure Engineer (f/m) in All, Germany
Title: Endpoint Security Infrastructure Engineer (f/m)
Location: DE-All-Eschborn / Frankfurt (Main)
Job Number: ESC001JM
As a Security Engineer in the Infrastructure Security Services Engineering group, you will be working in a team responsible for the design, engineering, implementation and Early Life Support of security services across the global Ernst & Young environment. These services will be handed over to Security Service Delivery teams once Early life is ended and all relevant documentation is provided. Additionally you will provide consulting services to other teams, and act as a level four escalation point for operational issues.
Your tasks - to help you progress
- Create designs based on industry best practices, sound engineering principles and have the ability to incorporate both local and global requirements into the designs produced.
- Build technology solutions following all relevant EY standards and practices.
- Provide technical knowledge as input into Standards creation and update on an ongoing basis as products and technologies evolve.
- Complete technical security deliverables on assigned projects
- Working with the Project Office (project management), ensure projects are resourced correctly and from this that they meet deadlines and budgets.
- Working with the Security Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition of new solutions into the production environment
- Ensure full and correct time capture on a weekly basis for all project and administration work to allow effective top level reporting
Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
Strong work ethic with the ability to work without direct supervision on a daily basis
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Able to make technical decisions in support of Architecture, Strategy and Service Delivery functions within the project and escalated troubleshooting contexts.
- Advanced skills in planning, designing and troubleshooting complex security environments
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing endpoint security solutions including:
- In depth knowledge of SEP 12 product line including back end infrastructure and client software: SEE 11 / SED, Symantec DCS, Vormetric transparent encryption, Symantec Protection Engines for SharePoint and NAS
- Experience with Windows Operating systems components and operation
- Current platform technologies as used by Endpoint services [SQL, IIS, Windows Server etc.]
- Knowledge of Modern automation tools such as; Puppet, Chef and DevOps
- Common Malware operating practices and remediation techniques and tool
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP and Active Directory environments.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking technologies and how they interact with technical security infrastructure.
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers.
- Understanding of other technologies required to run an enterprise level infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with external vendors and suppliers in the security industry
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on 49 6196 996 10005.