EY Data Architect (m/f)- Performance Improvement – IT Advisory- EMEIA FSO (Financial Services) / Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart oder München in All, Germany
Title: Data Architect (m/f)- Performance Improvement – IT Advisory- EMEIA FSO (Financial Services) / Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart oder München
Job Number: ALL001M9
The EY IT Advisory practice offers wide-ranging advice to our clients in Germany, in domains such as:
- Data governance strategy
- Information roadmap, use case definition and CDO’s agenda
- Business and data architecture, data quality, and data ingestion process design
- Technology architecture, rationalization and enablement - including Big Data ecosystem
- Information design, standard and regulatory reporting, management dashboards and enterprise performance management
- Solution design at platform and architectural levels
- Advanced analytics in risk management and regulatory intelligence
We looking for motivated professionals to join the team as Data Architects at various levels, depending on experience: (Senior) Consultant or Manager. You will work on topics such as: architecture design, data management, data integration, data governance, as part of the core data-related processes of organizations. Based in Germany, you will be part of an international community and actively work on projects, helping to develop data processes and procedures with different technologies in data management.
Your tasks - to help you progress
- Participate in the design, acquisition and completion of Enterprise Intelligence transformation projects within the complex multinational financial services landscape (Banking/Insurance/Wealth and Asset Management)
- Design sustainable data quality architectures and organizations
- Support, design and implement data processes towards a data centric culture
- Work closely together with colleagues from other departments, in domains such as risk management, business optimization and customer intelligence
Your profile - to help us progress together
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Data Science
- Experience in banking and financial services
- Hands-on experience in some of the following areas: Relational databases as Oracle, DB2, Teradata, MySQL, NoSQL and exploiting unstructured information (MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation tools and techniques. Knowledge of ETL tools is a plus (Informatica Power Center, Talend, Pentaho Kettle, SSIS)
- Relevant experience in master and meta data management is an asset
- Fluent in German and English.
But what really counts is the attitude! We are looking for dynamic professionalswith a global mindset, who are eager to learn and who thrive in interdisciplinary teams and are prepared to travel within Europe.
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on 49 6196 996 10005.