EY Brand, Marketing and Communications Supervising Associate for Global Transaction Advisory Services (f/m) in All, Germany
Title: Brand, Marketing and Communications Supervising Associate for Global Transaction Advisory Services (f/m)
Job Number: ALL001N2
Your tasks - to help you progress
As Marketing Supervising Associate, you'll help design, develop and manage key marketing programs for the Global Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice. You'll help the Global TAS team meet its go-to-market marketing objectives, coordinating specific activities. You will be under the direction of a Marketing Senior Manager but you'll also be expected to frequently work independently on marketing activities as well manage work of other in particular from our internal agency.
Essential Functions of the Job / Responsibilities
- Work with key marquee program leader(s) you will support them to develop tailored marketing plans and drive the execution of thought leadership into the regions and sectors.
- Use the full marketing mix will support the program leader to meet the marketing objectives of the program including – research, project management, brand management, editing, digital marketing, internal communications, public relations, social media and advertising.
- Support key strategic initiatives and build relationships with key internal stakeholders to amplify the content and supporting materials available
- Measure and monitor the Return On Investment (ROI) of marketing programs. Provide reports and status updates to leaders as needed
- Help develop and manage the annual budget
- Coordinate the creation of regional and sector marketing collateral as part of marquee program
- Act as project manager for the global TAS marquee marketing initiatives by engaging with subject matter experts, managing reviews and approvals
- Liaise with the web and digital teams to ensure programs are leveraged effectively
- Have wider responsibility to the business, participate in networking meetings and project support for broader BMC programs, as required – may work across several areas or specialize in a few areas depending on requirements of the organization.
Your profile - to help us progress together
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated teamwork ability
- Strong project management skills
- A minimum of 5-8 years of work experience, specifically marketing experience and digital experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communications major
- Knowledge and understanding of the Capital Markets
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
Through our corporate culture, which combines variety, life balance, training and an international perspective, we will help you achieve your potential. We are very aware that your views, your energy and your enthusiasm are the drivers that will move us all forward.
For more information to our Core Business Services please click here.
Interested in the position? Then send us your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruiting Center on 49 6196 996 10005.